General Rules of the event
- These are the general rules for the attendees of the Hülly Hop Swing Farm. If you do not agree with these rules during registration (and do not agree with the registration rules) you will not be able to attend the Hülly Hop Swing Farm.
- Hülly Hop Swing Farm is organized by ABC Bildungs- und Tagungszentrum e.V., Drochtersen-Hüll.
- Smoking is prohibited indoors. Outside the buildings we have designated smoking areas, please use only these areas to have a smoke.
- We cannot take responsibility for your valuables, assets, or any physical injuries. There is always a risk of physical injuries during dance activities; it is your own responsibility and decision to do any dance activity during our event. Do your best to be careful – for yourself and for others as well! In case of injury we will have a basic first aid kit available; ask us or the staff of ABC Training Centre for help.
- We love to share the HüllyHop Swing Farm experience with the Swing community, including sharing pictures and videos of the event. Of course we will do our best to show everyone at their best (you can always get in touch with us or our photographers if you wish to have any picture or video removed) – and it’s to your advantage, too: you and everyone else will get nice memories of all the people you trained and danced with. So, by registering you:
- agree to be photographed by our official photographer(s) and other participants during the whole event you registered for (that can be group or individual pictures)
- agree that videos might be taken by our official photographer(s) and other participants during the whole event your registered for and you will be seen on them
- agree that we store pictures and videos on computers, hard discs, and servers owned or used by the organizers of the event and by staff of ABC,
- agree that we store und publish pictures and videos via servers of social network companies, such as Facebook, Instagram, and Google,
- agree that you have granted us permission to use photographs and videos of participants for publicity purposes and marketing (inlcuding flyers and posts on our website, FB page, and Instagram feed),
- know that you can always withdraw from this agreement in written form; we will do our best to delete certain pictures or videos, but if you withdraw after publishing or printing we will only be able to delete on our own pages and stop future usage.
- Please do not take pictures or videos in general without being on contact with us to makes sure we meet the GDPR priciples. Please do not record or take photos of classes without asking the teachers and participants of the class. In general, you may record and take pictures of jams, performances and parties – but without flashes! You can also record other parts of the SwingFarm – but please ask for the permission of the people you would like to film.
- Please enter classrooms only in appropriate indoor shoes; no high heels or shoes that could mark the floor are allowed. Please note that you will be liable for any damages caused by wearing inappropriate shoes. Since we sometimes expect snow or at least wet weather, please make sure not to bring wet dirt into classrooms. Change shoes at the designated areas near the entrance.
- We will keep lost & found properties for 2 weeks after the SwingFarm has finished. After that, we will dispose any leftovers or offer them to charities.
- It is possible that some part of the program can not be realized (teachers can get sick or suffer from cancelled flights). No matter what, we will do our best to give you a great experience.
- The personal information you provide with your registration will not be disclosed, in any situation, to a third party, except the use in (within the event organization) shared google forms/sheets. Your data will be stored on computers, hard discs, and servers owned or used by the organizers of the event and by staff of ABC.
- The organizers will solely contact you in the context of the event. Direct contact will be primarily e-mail-based, as we give you relevant information regarding the event and follow up with your registration. Please make sure to add our e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com) to your white list and/or personal address book, so our e-mails won’t land in your spam filter. The organizers cannot be held responsible for the integrity and privacy of e-mail messages as they are relayed by e-mail servers across the Internet.
- If we can not reach you via e-mail we might send you text messages or call you if we need information or think you did not get an important, event-related e-mail.
Thanks for your cooperation. If you have any questions, just get back to us on: firstname.lastname@example.org